No votes yet
On the north side of campus near the Pine Cottage.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,805ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Aaron Vandermeer
I-74; exit 200. Go north on NC-710 W for 2.5 miles to a left to stay on NC-710 W. Go 0.8 mile to a right on W Railroad St. One mile to a right on University Rd. Go 0.4 mile to a left on Ernest Lowery Rd. 1st near Pine Cottage entrance on the left.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at UNC Pembroke? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)
- Scotland County Disc Golf Course, Laurinburg NC US(1 vote)
- Resurrection Park, Hope Mills NC USNo votes yet
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US(4 votes)
- Glenville Pines in Mazarick Park, Fayetteville NC US(2 votes)
- Glenville Lakes in Mazarick Park, Fayetteville NC US(1 vote)
- Middle River Disc Golf Course, Fayetteville NC US(3 votes)
- Tory Hole Park Disc Golf Course, Elizabethtown NC USNo votes yet
- Hinson Lake Disc Golf Course, Rockingham NC US(1 vote)
- Piedmont Natural Gas , Rockingham NC US(1 vote)