Middle River Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
I've never seen or played this course, so can't really review it, but I do have a question. How in the Hades do you design a twelve hole course? For that reason, I'd give it zero chains rating, if I could.
Pro: Easy Course, Very good Upkeep. Easy to Follow
Con: Very Short, holes all felt the same. near a swamp, though the bugs werent to bad last time I tried it.
Added Notes: Fun course for beginners, Much Different then the other courses in fayetteville
The good: Clean cut, easy to navigate, no people, fantastic course for beginners.
The bad: Right next to a swamp (mosquito's galore), very short holes and course, very plain (not many trees, hills, curves), no smoking (come on).
The only time I used a driver on this course was a tomahawk over the billboard and all other tee offs were with a Discraft Wasp (every single one). Appreciative for the course and it's excellent upkeep. Bring first timers here (and big spray) but you will probably not come back for a second.
Courses Close By
- Glenville Lakes in Mazarick Park, Fayetteville NC US(1 vote)
- Glenville Pines in Mazarick Park, Fayetteville NC US(2 votes)
- Arnette Park, Fayetteville NC US(4 votes)
- Resurrection Park, Hope Mills NC USNo votes yet
- Anderson Creek, Lillington NC US(1 vote)
- Campbell University Campus Recreation Disc Golf Course, Buies Creek NC US(1 vote)
- Luther Britt Park, Lumberton NC US(1 vote)
- Jack Marley Park, Angier NC US(2 votes)
- UNC Pembroke, Pembroke NC USNo votes yet
- Tory Hole Park Disc Golf Course, Elizabethtown NC USNo votes yet