Tyrol Basin Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Plays up and down - weaving through the woods and on the ski runs. $5/day. Pay in the black box attached to a supporting posts of the bar's deck. Open sunrise to sunset. Pets allowed (please clean up after them).
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach VII
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Collin Switzky
From Mt. Horeb; go west on Main St. to a right on N Rd. Go 2.8 miles to a left on Bohn Rd. Tyler Basin is 0.3 mile on the left. Park in the lower lot by the Tyrol Basin sign.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tyrol Basin Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Arena Disc Golf Course, Arena WI USNo votes yet
- Quisling Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Dean Health Practice Area, Madison WI USNo votes yet
- Elver Park, Madison WI US(9 votes)
- Lakeview Park Disc Golf Course, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Orchid Heights Park, Middleton WI USNo votes yet
- Marion Park, Prairie Du Sac WI US(2 votes)
- Nine Springs Golf Course, Fitchburg WI USNo votes yet
- Dodgeville Disc Park, Dodgeville WI USNo votes yet
- Exeter Disc Golf Course, Belleville WI USNo votes yet