Torma Town Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A mix of hilly open shots and tight, woodsy twisting fairways. 10 acres of woods and 10 acres of manicured rolling hills. Many signature holes. Litter free and well-manicured. Primitive facilities only. Rules for Visiting: Hours: 8am-8pm everyday. Sign a waiver and put $5 in the blue box at the Visitor Kiosk. Pack out any trash.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 5,611ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
I-485; exit 14 (Mt. Holly Rd.). Go west on Mt. Holly Rd. for a mile to a right on Mt. Holly-Huntersville Road. Go 0.25 mile to a left on Garron Point Dr. Go 0.5 mile to a right on Pointer Ridge Dr. Go 0.5 mile to a left on Woodington. Go 0.1 mile to a right on Carrington Hill Dr. Go 0.25 mile and go through the Yellow Gate at the Cul-De-Sac. Take the 1st available right and park near the Kiosk, 1st tee is near the old Pepsi Sign.
Official Event Layouts
3rd Annual Throwdown at Torma Town, hosted by DGV16-Feb-2019
- Holes: 18
- Length: 4,559 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: FA1, MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MP40, MPO
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Torma Town Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- River Street Park, Mount Holly NC USNo votes yet
- Lowell Elementary School, Lowell NC USNo votes yet
- Goat Island Disc Golf Course, Belmont NC USNo votes yet
- Hornets Nest Park, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Wedgewood North Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Warlick Academy Disc Golf, Ranlo NC USNo votes yet
- Nevin Park Disc Golf Course, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Bradley Center Disc Golf Course, Gastonia NC US(1 vote)
- Renaissance Park - Pro Players, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet
- Renaissance Park - RenSke, Charlotte NC USNo votes yet