No votes yet
Uses the harsh tundra with it’s exposed rock; faces, edges, contours, blind corners and glove-like areas. Fairly exposed, so pick a light wind day or you’ll feel how unforgiving the north can be (temps from Nov – March can reach -40C.) Play usually reserved for Apr. – Nov. The name means "where birds nest" in Inuktitut. Poorly marked - contact Artic Cat to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 3,281ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Pinched between Sylvia Grinnell Territorial Park, Iqaluit Airport and Frobisher Bay. Go west toward Sylvia Grinnell Territorial Park to the dilapidated Environment Canada site on the right (just past the airport jet exhaust zone). 1st tee between two telephone poles just below the observation dome and near the “parking lot”.
Email: Arctic Cat
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Timmianut Pikiuqarvik? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Club de Disque Golf / Matelas Dauphin, Bic QC CANo votes yet
- La Seigneurie, Pabos QC CANo votes yet
- Mont-Sainte-Anne, Beaupre QC CA(1 vote)
- La Base Ste-Foy, Quebec City QC CANo votes yet
- Parcours Parc du Rigolet Lévis, Lévis QC CANo votes yet
- Talon Trails, Presque Isle ME US(1 vote)
- Maple Ridge Disc Golf, Westfield ME USNo votes yet
- Parcours Les Rivières, Trois Rivières QC CANo votes yet
- Huck It Middleton Disc Golf Course, Middleton PE CANo votes yet
- Strathgartney Provincial Park, Strathgartney PE CANo votes yet