Nice course with mix of open and wooded holes. Construction has interfered with some holes over the past couple of years, but additional options have been put in place. Challenging for beginners, fun for advanced players. The two new alternate holes in the tight woods with heavy undergrowth begs for lost discs and difficult lies. Location near waste water processing plant is a drawback when the course is downwind.
Pros-Nice challenging course with trees and narrow fairways. Wind gives challenges but not enough to make beginners suffer.
Cons-Fairways that are too close together so throwers discs from other holes end up on your fairway. Make sure to mark your discs just in case they are throwing the same color and make of disc.
Note-You will notice how crazy some are when you look at the PGE power line towers and see the Kodiak chew can labels clear up near the top. Take water with you as there is none inside the park to be had.
Courses Close By
- Riverbend Disc Golf at Milo McIver State Park, Estacada OR US(5 votes)
- Grizzly Acres, Sandy OR USNo votes yet
- Trout Creek Bible Camp, Corbett OR USNo votes yet
- Clark Park, Mollala OR USNo votes yet
- Dabney State Park, Troutdale OR US(2 votes)
- Willamette Christian Disc Golf Course, West Linn OR US(2 votes)
- Vance Park, Portland OR US(2 votes)
- Rockwood Central Park, Portland OR USNo votes yet
- Eco Disc Golf Park, Canby OR US(2 votes)
- Rooster Rock - West, Corbett OR US(2 votes)