The Tiger Trail at U of W. Alabama
No votes yet
Links style course with rolling hills and moderate elevation. All roads and softballs fields are OB. Do not climb softball fences.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 4,876ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-20/59; Exit 17 (Livingston/Boyd). Take Hwy 28 toward Livinsgton 1.8 miles to a right on Washington St., 0.7 miles to a right onto the UWA campus (just before Sonic). Take immediate left after the UWA rock sign. Go 0.3 miles to a right into parking lot before reaching top of hill. 1st tee behind racquetball court.
First Tee: (
Email: Will Atkinson #34504
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Tiger Trail at U of W. Alabama? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Meridian Naval Air Station, Meridian MS USNo votes yet
- Camp Binachi Disc Golf, Meridian MS USNo votes yet
- Highland Park Disc Golf, Meridian MS USNo votes yet
- Towering Pines in Clarkco State Park, Quitman MS US(2 votes)
- Archusa Creek Water Park, Quitman MS US(1 vote)
- Palmore Park, Tuscaloosa AL USNo votes yet
- East Central Community College Disc Golf Course, Decatur MS USNo votes yet
- Northside Disc Golf Course, Philadelphia MS USNo votes yet
- Bowers Park, Tuscaloosa AL US(3 votes)
- Lake Lowndes State Park, Columbus MS USNo votes yet