Camp Binachi Disc Golf
No votes yet
On the beautiful grounds of Camp Binachi of the Choctaw Area Council of Boy Scouts. Lovely scenery. Most holes are in the open between wooded areas, with 3 holes in the woods. $2/person or $5/car - Check in at Binachi Shooting Sports. Hours: Thurs, Fri and Sun - 2 PM to Dusk, Sat - 9 AM to Dusk.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,125ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 17 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From Meridian; Hwy 19S towards Butler, AL. Go 9.5 miles to a left on Camp Binachi Rd. to the entrance of the Boy Scout Camp. Take gravel drive to Binachi Shooting Sports to check in, then drive back around to parking by the 1st tee.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Camp Binachi Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Highland Park Disc Golf, Meridian MS USNo votes yet
- Meridian Naval Air Station, Meridian MS USNo votes yet
- Towering Pines in Clarkco State Park, Quitman MS US(1 vote)
- Archusa Creek Water Park, Quitman MS US(1 vote)
- The Tiger Trail at U of W. Alabama, Livingston AL USNo votes yet
- East Central Community College Disc Golf Course, Decatur MS USNo votes yet
- Northside Disc Golf Course, Philadelphia MS USNo votes yet
- Journey Church Disc Golf Course, Laurel MS USNo votes yet
- Crosspointe Church Disc Golf, Laurel MS USNo votes yet
- Timber Creek Camp, Pulaski MS USNo votes yet