Superior Pines Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Many old growth white and red pine with a few water holes that follow or shoot over the Sucker River. A beautiful course through a patch of woods peppered with the region's famous old growth white pine.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Brian Prill
In Grand Marais, go east on H-58 (along Lake Superior's shore) 3 miles to a left on School Forest Rd., then left on Superior Pines Rd. (before Sucker River bridge) and park past the old chimney. Tee #1 and the trail-head kiosk are there.
Email: Brian Prill
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Superior Pines Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hilltop Meadows, Newberry MI USNo votes yet
- Silver Creek Disc Golf Course, Harvey MI USNo votes yet
- Powder Mill Disc Golf, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Marquette Alternative High School, Marquette MI USNo votes yet
- Sawyer Disc Golf Course, Gwinn MI USNo votes yet
- North Bluff Disc Golf Course, Gladstone MI USNo votes yet
- Old Town Disc Golf Course, Negaunee MI USNo votes yet
- Ishpeming Al Quaal Rec Area Disc Golf Course, Ishpeming MI USNo votes yet
- Pioneer Trail Park, Gladstone MI US(1 vote)
- Ludington Park, Escanaba MI USNo votes yet