Stony Creek - Buckhorn North
No votes yet
A combination of long open holes and light to moderately wooded holes. Many of the newer fairways lined with thick brush. 8 holes have longer alternate tee pads. 2016 Fees: Park entry: $10/vehicle daily, $35 annual decal. Disc golf: $3 daily, $55 annual bag tag.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,673ft
Alternate Length: 7,182ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Jim Kenner
From M-59; Take Rochester Rd. north about 5 miles to a right on Tienken Rd. Take a right at Tienken. Go 3 miles to a left on Shelby Rd. Follow the signs to the park entrance. Go through the toll booth, and stay to the right at the fork in the road. Follow the park road to the 1st right (1.4 miles past the toll booth) into the Gladeview picnic area. Take the 1st left into the disc golf parking lot. There's a small booth - buy wristbands to play and get a scorecard/map and pencil.
First Tee: (
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Stony Creek - Buckhorn North? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn South, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- River Bends, Utica MI US(1 vote)
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI US(2 votes)
- Grizzly Oaks, Rochester Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Bald Mountain State Recreation Area, Orion Charter Township MI USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)
- Raintree Park, Troy MI USNo votes yet
- Dogman's Den at Oakwood Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet