Bald Mountain State Recreation Area
No votes yet
Three shorter open holes and six longer wooded holes. These play up and down hills with water in play on the final 1100'+ hole. 2 practice baskets near the 1st tee. State Recreation Passport required for park entry.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: John Minicuci
I-75; exit 81. Go on M-24 N/Lapeer Rd. for 2.9 miles to the Recreation Area on the right. In the park, drive just over a mile. Take the second right into the parking lots for the beach. The basket for #1 is right there on a pile of stones. Once in the parking lot head to the trees in the middle for the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bald Mountain State Recreation Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Civic Center Park, Auburn Hills MI US(1 vote)
- Grizzly Oaks, Rochester Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Addison Oaks County Park, Leonard MI US(2 votes)
- Seymour Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn North, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Stony Creek - Buckhorn South, Shelby Township MI USNo votes yet
- Ryan Schmidt Memorial Disc Golf Course at Bay Court Park, Clarkston MI USNo votes yet
- Firefighters Park, Troy MI US(1 vote)
- Dogman's Den at Oakwood Lake Park, Oxford MI USNo votes yet
- River Bends, Utica MI US(1 vote)