Amazing course, highly recommend!
Well laid out and maintained course. Minor water hazards, short tee setups and intuitive design. One of our favorites courses in this area.
Stafford Woods is one of my favorites. Holes are challenging enough to vary holes from -1 to +3
Long ones across the field can plague you with wind etc. Over pond from 2 directions, many doglegs left and right. One day 3 under, next week 3 over.
Courses Close By
- Camden County Disc Golf Course, Haddon Heights NJ US(1 vote)
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ USNo votes yet
- New Brooklyn Park Disc Golf Course, Sicklerville NJ USNo votes yet
- Sedgley Woods (East Fairmount Park), Philadelphia PA US(3 votes)
- Laurel Pond Disc Golf Course, McGuire AFB NJ USNo votes yet
- Tamanend Park Disc Golf Course, Southampton PA USNo votes yet
- Fort Washington State Park, Fort Washington PA USNo votes yet
- Tyler State Park - East, Newtown PA US(2 votes)
- Tyler State Park - West, Newtown PA USNo votes yet
- Landis Park, Vineland NJ USNo votes yet