New Brooklyn Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Set on an old par 3 ball golf course. Water in play on #15 - #17. Front 9 geared towards recreational play - short with many birdies and ace runs. Back 9 opens up a bit with more length. Signature hole is #14. It sits on an elevated pedestal.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 6,379ft
Alternate Length: 7,143ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
Course Designer: Dave Myers / Adam Harris
Atlantic City Expressway; exit 38 for Williamstown Rd/536 spur North. Make a right on to Erial Rd (706/New Brooklyn Rd), 1.6 miles to the park on the left. Park near the jungle gym, walk past soccer field and volleyball court, over small wooden bridge to the 1st tee on the left.
Email: Dave Myers #14719
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at New Brooklyn Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Stafford Woods, Voorhees NJ US(3 votes)
- Alcyon Woods, Pitman NJ US(1 vote)
- Freedom Park, Medford NJ USNo votes yet
- Landis Park, Vineland NJ USNo votes yet
- The Shire, Vineland NJ USNo votes yet
- South Vineland Disc Golf Course, Vineland NJ US(3 votes)
- Sedgley Woods (East Fairmount Park), Philadelphia PA US(3 votes)
- Laurel Pond Disc Golf Course, McGuire AFB NJ USNo votes yet
- Bellevue State Park, Wilmington DE US(1 vote)
- Riverview Disc Golf Course, Pennsville NJ USNo votes yet