Elevation changes on #1, 2, 9.Yellow permanent MVP Black Hole Portals with beefy chains. Water seasonally. Restricted; play is only allowed through Steve - contact him by phone or through the PDGA Contact link below for permission and directions. Hole #5 is the thickly-bordered Sasquatch's Slipper.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: MVP Black Hole Portal
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Steve Swart
Private - contact Steve via email (through the PDGA contact link below) for permissions and directions.
Email: Steve Swart #75517
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Courses Close By
- Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- The Ferns at Odyssey School, Mt. Pleasant MI USNo votes yet
- Deerfield Nature Park - Wildwood, Mt. Pleasant MI US(2 votes)
- Deerfield Nature Park - Deerfield, Mt. Pleasant MI US(1 vote)
- Mecosta Disc Golf Course, Rogers Heights MI USNo votes yet
- The Jungle at Sanford Lake Park, Sanford MI US(2 votes)
- Pleasant Meadows, Lake MI USNo votes yet
- Chippewa Banks, Midland MI US(2 votes)
- Canadian Lakes Disc Golf Course, Canadian Lakes MI USNo votes yet
- The Vines at Reed County Park, North Star MI USNo votes yet