Short course on and around a little plateau and a man-made dam (no water). Lots of mid-sized pines and elevation. Right next to a water park and skate park (with restrooms).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 1,824ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-25; exit at Main St. (Exit 13A). Turn right at stop sign on Santa Fe Trail Dr. Go 4 streets to a left on Jefferson St. (signs here for Community Center and the Skate Park). Turn right at Beshore Dr. and stay left for 500' to a right just past the Skate Park. Go straight to the parking lot by the 1st tee at the bottom of the hill.
by beetdigger on Jun 27, 2016 at 6:19pm
I played here this morning. Quite a challenge! If you like mountain type courses, you will like this one. It is short, with lots of cactus and prickly things. Be sure and bring water and wear good shoes if you try this one.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- The Whistle Stop at Roundhouse Memorial Park, Raton NM US(1 vote)
- Philmont Scout Ranch, Cimarron NM USNo votes yet
- Mallette Park, Red River NM USNo votes yet
- Red River Ski Area, Red River NM USNo votes yet
- Eagle Nest Lake State Park, Eagle Nest NM USNo votes yet
- Taos Ski Valley Disc Golf Course, Taos Ski Valley NM US(1 vote)
- Angel Fire Resort, Angel Fire NM USNo votes yet
- Cowboy Disc Golf Course, Swink CO USNo votes yet
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US(4 votes)
- La Junta Disc Golf Course, La Junta CO USNo votes yet