Very unique course, and great use of the land available to create a memorable adventure. Nice shot variety with creative use of obstacles, elevation challenges, and plenty of tee-box options. Holes are well marked with a good blend of distances. There is a "Geology Trail" you can check out along the way, and many old structures to add to the intrigue. Thoroughly enjoyable!
Could be a good course if someone would take a little care of it. I hope someone steps up?
Courses Close By
- Harrison School Disc Golf Course, Canon City CO USNo votes yet
- Mountain View Adventure Park, Cripple Creek CO USNo votes yet
- Skol Ranch Disc Golf Course, Florissant CO USNo votes yet
- Civic Center Disc Golf Course, West Pueblo CO USNo votes yet
- Fort Carson Outdoor Recreation, Fort Carson CO US(2 votes)
- Pueblo City Park, Pueblo CO US(4 votes)
- The Aviary Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO US(2 votes)
- Cumberland Green, Fountain CO US(1 vote)
- Widefield Park, Colorado Springs CO US(4 votes)
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet