Silver Creek Metro Park
No votes yet
Long, hilly, challenging course on the site of the Silver Creek Cross-Country Course. Well-drained fairways at least 30' wide. The 3rd longest 18-hole course in the state of Ohio. Availability may be restricted in late summer and fall due to running events. A tournament level course recommended for experienced players only.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 8,985ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 13
Course Designer: Bill Griffith and Dan Kilgore
From Akron; I-77 S to exit 122B. Merge onto I-277 W. Go 3.4 miles then keep left to continue on US-224 W. Go another 7 miles to exit 11. Turn right off the exit and then take the first right onto Medina Line Rd. Park is on the left in 2.4 miles. Follow concrete trail to the right of the restrooms to the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Silver Creek Metro Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Johnson Disc Golf Course, Norton OH USNo votes yet
- Wadsworth Memorial Disc Golf Course, Wadsworth OH USNo votes yet
- Dave Simpson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Rittman OH USNo votes yet
- Portage Lakes State Park Disc Golf Course, Akron OH US(3 votes)
- Roscoe Ewing Park, Medina OH US(7 votes)
- Sam Masi Park Disc Golf Course, Medina OH USNo votes yet
- Poolside Disc Golf Course, Medina OH US(1 vote)
- Boettler Park, Green OH US(2 votes)
- Medina Assembly of God Sports Complex, Medina OH USNo votes yet
- Oak Ledges Disc Golf Course at Lincoln Park, Massillon OH US(3 votes)