No votes yet
Short flat and woodsy course with kegs as targets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Leaving Skagway on State St. (the only road), cross over the Skagway River. Take the first left into Seven Pastures Park, go past the ball fields on right and park. Course on right in woods. Follow signs to 1st tee - bring map to help navigate.
Parking Lot: (
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Seven Pastures? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK USNo votes yet
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK USNo votes yet
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- Judas Creek Disc Park, Marsh Lake YT CANo votes yet
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Solstice DiscGolfPark, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Saariselkä Kiilopää, Ivalo FINo votes yet
- Reservoir Course, Cordova AK USNo votes yet
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CANo votes yet