No votes yet
Rainforest. Trees, some wind, rain, elevation, flora, eagles and nice views. Beautiful, unique course. A few open shots. Rough terrain, wear sturdy footwear. Seasonal restroom.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 4,982ft
Alternate Length: 3,308ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 3
Go 'out the road'. The park is on the right, past the ferry terminal, between Auke Rec. and Pt. Lena Loop Rd. Look for a yellow gate and ballfields on top of the hill. Go up the drive and to the far end of the parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: J.D. Brown
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Aant'iyeik Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK USNo votes yet
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK USNo votes yet
- Seven Pastures, Skagway AK USNo votes yet
- Saariselkä Kiilopää, Ivalo FINo votes yet
- Judas Creek Disc Park, Marsh Lake YT CANo votes yet
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Solstice DiscGolfPark, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Ranger Park Disc Golf, Smithers BC CANo votes yet
- Reservoir Course, Cordova AK USNo votes yet