Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A variety of holes in a lightly wooded, flat park. Large trees and and open fairways make this a great course to learn the game. Park amenities include ball fields, playground, shelter, grills and recreation center.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 1,362ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Alan Kane
I-26; exit 104 - Piney Grove Rd. From the north, take a right off of the exit. From the south, take a left. Go west on Piney Grove Rd 1.4 miles to a left on Leisure Lane (just before RR tracks). Park is on on left. Use 2nd entrance for parking. Park on left side of lot, near playgrounds. 1st tee is past the play ground just off the walking path.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Alan Beaver #1213
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Seven Oaks Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buck Forest Disc Golf Course, Columbia SC USNo votes yet
- H.E. Corley Elementary, Irmo SC USNo votes yet
- Earlewood Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Springdale Elementary School, Springdale SC USNo votes yet
- Red Bank Elementary, Lexington SC USNo votes yet
- Owens Field Park, Columbia SC US(5 votes)
- Crooked Creek Park, Chapin SC US(5 votes)
- South East Park, Columbia SC US(1 vote)
- Gilbert Middle School, Gilbert SC USNo votes yet
- Indian Trail, Batesburg SC US(2 votes)