Pro - Good location with good scenery. Plenty of birdie opportunities and ace runs. Good baskets, tee boxes, and signage.
Con - Short. Can be busy both on the course and through the course in the form of pedestrians and bikers. The course runs quite close (on certain holes) to a busy Riverside Drive. Well worn.
Overall a good, fun course worth playing.
Middle of the road course. Great scenary. Holes are fairly easy. Traffic was heavy after 5pm. Pretty wide open with some baskets covered by a few trees.
Courses Close By
- Copperhead Canyon YMCA, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Reed Park, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Westport, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- University of Oklahoma Schusterman, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Stonebrooke Disc Golf Course, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Oral Roberts University, Tulsa OK USNo votes yet
- Zeigler Park, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Chandler Park - Original, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- Chandler Park - Moose Run, Tulsa OK US(1 vote)
- McClure Park, Tulsa OK US(2 votes)