No votes yet
Challenging par 67 wooded course, with 11 par 4s and a par 5. Dual tees (White and Blue - currently rubber mats) and dual baskets (Red and Gold). Each hole plays 4 ways at any given time. Some also have Green (beginner) tees. White and Blue tees will all be concrete, when course is completed. Design emphasis is upon finesse and fairway placement shots over power.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 7,908ft
Alternate Length: 5,625ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Gregg Hosfeld - World Champion DG Design
FL Hwy 19N from Eustis; turn right on Hwy 44. Go 1 mile to a right on Hicks Ditch. Go 1.75 miles to a left onto Getford Rd. Parking lot on left.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Gregg Hosfeld #1602
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Palmetto Trails? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Lincoln Avenue Park West Disc Golf Course, Mount Dora FL USNo votes yet
- River City Nature Park - Barwick, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- River City Nature Park - Alpha, DeBary FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Okahumpka Park, WIldwood FL USNo votes yet
- Lake Hiawatha Preserve, Clermont FL USNo votes yet
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Shady Brook Greenway Park, Lake Panasoffkee FL USNo votes yet
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Woods, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US(2 votes)