No votes yet
Each unique hole requires control and precision. A good mix of open, wooded, short, long, uphill, and downhill holes. Other amenities include a zip line course, stocked catfish ponds and engines are often rumbling in the background on the ATV/motocross course. Only open Fri-Sun. $5 to play.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Lightning DB5
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,805ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Justin Lesley and Chris Pierce
From Birmingham: I-59 North; Exit 154. Turn left toward Springville. Go straight through the four way. Go almost 4 miles (AL-174/Marietta Rd. becomes Murphees Valley Rd.), Go up Pine Mountain (careful, U-turn half way up the mountain). At the top, go left on Pine Mountain Rd. The Ridge (see sign) is the 4th driveway on the right.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Justin Lesley #42319
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Ridge? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clay Disc Golf Course, Clay AL USNo votes yet
- Greg Carter Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL US(2 votes)
- John Lemaster Memorial Disc Golf Course, Trussville AL USNo votes yet
- Pinson Bicentennial Park, Pinson AL USNo votes yet
- Revelation Mountain, Pell City AL USNo votes yet
- Magnolia Links, Mount Olive AL USNo votes yet
- Wallace State Community College, Hanceville AL USNo votes yet
- Honda Park Disc Golf Course, Lincoln AL USNo votes yet
- Rainbow City Disc Golf Course, Rainbow City AL US(1 vote)
- George Ward Park, Birmingham AL US(4 votes)