Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Very nice well rounded course
Pros: Variety of wooded and open shots
Variety of shots available to take, but only a few holes where a certain shot is needed.
The exclusivity of the course is nice for a peaceful, unrushed game
Cons: Certain holes have very dense underbrush that is a trap for lost discs
Morning time or in the days after a rain, disc golfing can be very wet because of the location at the base of a mountain
The enormous hole 8 (1200') seems more like a filler hole rather than one that is fun.
Overall, It is a great course that I frequent
Definitely my favorite course in Huntsville. Very technical, almost every shot needed in your bag.
PRO: Well rounded, well maintained, litter free, challenging
CON: without a map confusing around 13-18 with the added Alt A,B,C holes scattered among them. Also every course has one but the infamous mile walk from one basket to tee box on next hole. (Never understood that). If your worried about not ending near the parking lot then lengthen a hole or 2 in order to eliminate that walk
My favorite course. Hazards varied nicely from small hills, some trees, gullies, etc - but no thick disc-sucking brush that i could see (i hate those courses!).. Short, long, medium tees. holes with trees were well groomed to afford a challenge but still allow for a perfect shot. Excellent parking by hole 1, with a restroom. Concrete tees with an online course map. However, had problems locating tee 5 or 6 and hole 12 despite having a map my first time. Next time a local pointed out that the basket bottom has one member covered in black tubing in the direction of the next tee
One of the best courses in Huntsville. Located on Redstone Arsenal. Need military to get you on or be part of local group!
PRO: Every kind of hole you could think of. Some longer, some shorter holes.
Overall, if you are ever in the area, play this course...it's worth it!!!
Courses Close By
- Calhoun Huntsville Campus Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Univ. of Ala. Huntsville (UAH), Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Brahan Springs Park, Huntsville AL US(3 votes)
- Drake Springs, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- John Hunt Park, Huntsville AL US(1 vote)
- Mirabeau Apartments, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Kent Robertson Park, Huntsville AL USNo votes yet
- Indian Creek Disc Golf Course, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Dublin Park, Madison AL US(1 vote)
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)