The Preserve at Graham Creek Nature Preserve
Spread out over 23 acres, Eric McCabe laid out a long and challenging course. Long accurate shots needed for the open holes and placement shots for the wooded ones. The second of two courses on site. Par 59.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V w/Trapper Basket 2
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,891ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Eric McCabe
From Mobile: I-10 E; exit 44 to merge onto AL-59 S toward Loxley. Go 15.5 miles to a left on Foley Beach Expy. Go 8.6 miles to a left on Co Rd 12 S. Go 1.3 miles to a right on Wolf Bay Dr. Graham Creek Nature Preserve is a mile down on the right.
Email: William Vaughn Jr. #71139
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mwarren337 on Apr 8, 2018 at 9:54pm
Fun course with and even mix of wooded and open shots. Advanced to Pro Caliber.
Courses Close By
- The Prairie at Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL US(7 votes)
- Pecan Hollow at Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL US(1 vote)
- Osprey Disc Golf Course, Orange Beach AL US(1 vote)
- Blue Angel Park - Pines Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- Blue Angel Park - Oaks Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(2 votes)
- Blue Angel Park - Palmetto Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(3 votes)
- Radford Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- NAS Pensacola Corry Station, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Fairhope Municipal Park, Fairhope AL US(1 vote)
- Sunset Disc Golf Course, Gulf Breeze FL US(2 votes)