Pecan Hollow at Graham Creek Nature Preserve
The terrain is flat and heavily wooded with clearly defined fairways. This course plays long with seven par 4's and two par 5's. The rough is thick with brush piles and stumps.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 8,111ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 11
Course Designer: Michael Moody
Go south on Foley Beach Expressway to the first southbound turn around. Complete the turn around and go north to a right on Roscoe Rd. Travel to Russian Rd (dirt road) on the east side. See the disc golf sign and turn north. Course entrance on the left, just past the entrance to the Preserve course on the right. Alternatively could be played as part of a 54 hole loop along with the two Graham Creek courses starting at the Prairie course.
Email: Tim Closson #71296
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by mwarren337 on Apr 8, 2018 at 9:52pm
Very long, technical and challenging course! Pro caliber.
Courses Close By
- The Prairie at Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL US(7 votes)
- The Preserve at Graham Creek Nature Preserve, Foley AL US(1 vote)
- Osprey Disc Golf Course, Orange Beach AL US(1 vote)
- Blue Angel Park - Pines Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(1 vote)
- Blue Angel Park - Oaks Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(2 votes)
- Blue Angel Park - Palmetto Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL US(3 votes)
- Fairhope Municipal Park, Fairhope AL US(1 vote)
- Radford Disc Golf Course, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- NAS Pensacola Corry Station, Pensacola FL USNo votes yet
- Daphne Central Park, Daphne AL US(1 vote)