Pineland Farms - Minuteman
No votes yet
Designed with both beginners and advanced players in mind. The course plays through some wooded fairways, hay fields, and the rolling hills that New Gloucester is known for. Both courses on site are open from dawn until dusk. There is an Honor Box at the 1st tee for people that play after hours. $5/rnd or $8/day. $175 season pass available. Disc rentals and a Pro Shop.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,116ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 15 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Take the Maine Turnpike to Exit 63 (formerly Exit 11) in Gray, Maine. Bear to the right after the toll booth, toward the center of Gray Village. Stay in the right lane. At the first intersection, go straight through the light onto Rte 115. Go 1.6 miles to a left onto Depot Rd. Go 2.8 miles to a left at the stop sign onto Rte 231/Intervale Rd. Take an immediately left onto Morse Rd. Turn right into the Pineland Campus. The Welcome/Outdoor Center is the first building on the right.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pineland Farms - Minuteman? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Pineland Farms Disc Golf - Patriot, New Gloucester ME USNo votes yet
- Bittersweet Ridge Disc Golf - North, North Yarmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Bittersweet Ridge Disc Golf - South, North Yarmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Desert Dunes Disc Golf, Freeport ME USNo votes yet
- Pratt's Brook Park, Yarmouth ME USNo votes yet
- Dragan Field, Auburn ME US(3 votes)
- Poland Spring Resort, Poland ME USNo votes yet
- Campbell Highlands Disc Golf Course, Auburn ME US(1 vote)
- Enman Field - Beauty, Brunswick ME US(1 vote)
- Enman Field - Beast, Brunswick ME US(2 votes)