Pinchot SP - Quaker's Challenge
A course that challenges the best, destroys the rest. You're in for a long day if you get off the fairways. Come prepared for a serious work out. The variety of shots is excellent though there are not many birdie opportunities for the average disc golfer. The terrain makes run up second shots difficult to impossible. There are multiple pin placements for many holes but the longs really show you what the course is all about. This course will separate the Ams and Pros.
Need to be in good shape and accurate. Many long, tight holes over mountainous terrain. Wander into the bushes and faced not only with thorns but steep hillsides as well. Challenging vs fun or place to practice.
Amazing course, but not for the beginner. This course will crush your morale if you aren't prepared for it. It is long and in many places very tight. A new challenge with every hole. If you have trouble keeping it in the fairway, wear pants. Rough is rather thorn ridden and my playing partners walked away bleeding. A spotter is advised for many holes as play at times takes you out of the sight if the tee box.
super long and tight
redicously long and tight
Courses Close By
- Pinchot SP - Boulder Woods, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Messiah College Disc Golf Course, Grantham PA US(1 vote)
- Red Land High School Disc Golf Course, Lewisberry PA US(2 votes)
- Creekside Disc Golf Course, Camp Hill PA US(4 votes)
- Spring Meadows Disc Golf Course, Boiling Springs PA USNo votes yet
- Adventure Park Disc Golf Course, Mechanicsburg PA USNo votes yet
- Willow Mill Park, Silver Spring Township PA US(3 votes)
- Cross Keys Community Park, New Oxford PA USNo votes yet
- Schiavoni Park, Hummelstown PA USNo votes yet
- Shank Park Disc Golf Course, Hummelstown PA US(1 vote)