Picnic Hill Park
Balanced and challenging, weaves through woods. This mature forest is the highest ground in the community and boasts an ancient Native American garden and a large variety of Wisconsin's flora and fauna. Beautiful - step out of the 21st century and into a timeless canopy of flowers and wildlife.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Course Length: 2,774ft
Alternate Length: 2,122ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-43; exit #151 (Hwy 42 north); 11 miles to right on 22nd St., 3 blocks past bridge look for basket #1 under water tower on the left. Park at bottom of hill near baseball diamond.
First Tee: (
Email: James Van Lanen Jr. #18555
Alt. Phone: 920-793-4524
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by nathanv on Jun 28, 2015 at 3:50pm
Not well kept. Not well marked. It did have a few nice holes and there is definitely potential...
Courses Close By
- Indian Creek Park, Manitowoc WI US(1 vote)
- Silver Creek Park, Manitowoc WI US(2 votes)
- Lower Cato Falls Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(2 votes)
- LTC Cleveland, Cleveland WI US(4 votes)
- Cleveland Elementary School, Cleveland WI USNo votes yet
- Oschwald Park, St. Nazianz WI USNo votes yet
- Winter Park, Kewaunee WI US(4 votes)
- Rollin Ridge Disc Golf Course, Reedsville WI US(2 votes)
- Horn Park, Brillion WI US(1 vote)
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Two Rivers, Wisconsin, United StatesJul 4-5
- Two Rivers, Wisconsin, United StatesJul 10-12