Played this course on a visit from Austin, TX in August 2015. Compared to the geography we have to work with in central TX, this felt like playing at Augusta National. Not much underbrush but plenty of large trees to navigate. Got lost a few times near the baseball fields. Absolutely loved it.
This course is a 3 at best. There's 3 pin settings for each hole but it's never indicated which pin setting you're aiming for and is not easy to see the basket. Some bright spray paint would help at least as well as clearing some underbrush on the first holes going into the woods. Broken glass on much of the course was enough to deter me from going again.
One of, if not the best course in the greater Atlanta area.
This course has been updated since jefffmeinders reviewed it. The tee pads have been replaced by more permanent rubber fixtures, and there are now permanent signs at each tee pad with a diagram of the hole. This park features front and back tee pads at each hole for experienced and novice players alike. This is my favorite park to go to since it is the only one inside the perimeter of Atlanta. Just make sure you lock your car, because its not in a great area.
The course has tons of potential, but is poorly signed if at all. It makes for a frustrating experience if you haven't played it before. The course is challenging and the holes are diverse. If you are passing through the area its not bad, but wait until the summer of 2013.
Courses Close By
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA US(1 vote)
- Boundary Waters - Two, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters - One, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Chamblee Church Disc Golf Course, Chamblee GA US(1 vote)
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Rosewood-Dekalb at Redan Park, Lithonia GA US(4 votes)
- Southern Poly State University, Marietta GA USNo votes yet
- McCurry Park, Fayetteville GA US(1 vote)
- J.P. Moseley Park, Stockbridge GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet