Boundary Waters - One
No votes yet
Pine studded course over flat terrain designed to challenge all skill levels - a variety of shots and accuracy needed to score well here.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher Pro
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 6,568ft
Alternate Length: 5,980ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Douglas County Disc Golf Club
Hwy 92 south out of Douglasville - it turns right at Hwy 166. The park is 2 miles on the left after that turn. Park at the end of the Horse Trailer parking area.1st tee on the other side of the gate.
First Tee: (
Email: Tim Bell #50060
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Boundary Waters - One? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Boundary Waters - Two, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA US(1 vote)
- Perkerson Park, Atlanta GA US(5 votes)
- Flyboy Aviation, Whitesburg GA US(2 votes)
- White Oak Park, Dallas GA US(4 votes)
- Village Green, Peachtree City GA US(1 vote)
- McCurry Park, Fayetteville GA US(1 vote)
- Oregon Park, Marietta GA US(3 votes)