Pendleton King Park
A bit challenging to find some of the holes first time through but I didn't notice the course map on the tee marker. Much easier after that. Could use a bit of maintenance but enjoyed it.
Great clean course. The cape myrtle trees blooming are gorgeous. The only problem I had was on the second tee I went left-right and I got a disc stuck up on the top of the bathroom roof. Looks like I am not the only one that had to climb on the roof to get a disc. Hole 18 looks like you are playing on a mansions front lawn complete with flower planters. Love the markers and great signage pointing you to the holes.
Great course. Benches at every hole, flags for wind direction on every basket. beautiful fauna
New course layout is a great improvement at one of the older parks in the Augusta area. This has quickly become one of the most popular courses in the area with it's challenging left and right turns but rather short making it a lot of fun to play.
Courses Close By
- The Players Course at Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Old Glory, North Augusta SC US(2 votes)
- Hippodrome Disc Golf - Hogback, North Augusta SC USNo votes yet
- Fort Gordon Marine/Navy Disc Golf Course, Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Army Course), Fort Gordon GA US(2 votes)
- Double Eagle (Air Force Course), Fort Gordon GA US(1 vote)
- Langley Pond DiscGolfPark, Warrenville SC US(1 vote)
- Boyd Pond Park Disc Golf Course, Aiken SC US(1 vote)
- Patriots Park Disc Golf Course, Evans GA US(1 vote)