Pawnee Lake State Rec Area
No votes yet
9 hole course near the boat ramp. A bit of elevation, with four holes of parkland golf and five in the tall grass. Nebraska state park permit required (available at park entrance).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 2,835ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
I-80; exit 395 onto NW 48 St. Go south to a right on Hwy 6. Go towards Emerald for 4 miles. At the traffic light turn right onto NW 84 St. Go 2 miles to a left on W Adams / Pawnee Lake State Rec Rd. Turn left at the first entrance to the boat ramp. 1st tee is at the NW corner of the parking lot, near the fish cleaning station.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Sean Maynard #106497
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Pawnee Lake State Rec Area? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Larry Murray Park, Malcolm NE US(1 vote)
- Max E. Roper Interstate Park - West, Lincoln NE US(4 votes)
- Max E. Roper Interstate Park - East, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Branched Oak State Rec Area #6, Raymond NE USNo votes yet
- Southeast Community College, Milford NE USNo votes yet
- Scott Whitcomb Memorial (Tierra Park), Lincoln NE US(2 votes)
- Nebraska Wesleyan University Disc Golf, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Seward Disc Golf at Plum Creek Sports Complex, Seward NE US(2 votes)
- Campus Life Disc Golf Course, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Doane College, Crete NE US(2 votes)