Max E. Roper Interstate Park - West
I walked the first 3 holes, and there were no baskets!
Excellent course! Appreciated the length and quantity of holes. Did not feel crowded at all. Some tee boxes and signage missing, but had little difficulty finding the tee and hole. Tee 2 is east across the bridge from Hole 1, go pass the picnic structure. Many opportunities for challenging and strategic throws. Some freebie holes too! Several holes parallel the west side of the park with homes/yards right on edge. Careful! Creek running through center of course to provide boundaries. Would definitely recommend a visitation!
Great course. One of the best I've been on. Starts with close compact holes and ends with long open drives. River is a good and tough hazard. But is very easy to find and rescue your disc. Tossed my disc in it twice spending no more then 30sec to find it.
pro: 27 holes, many opportunities to air out the disc, variety of long, short, hyzer and anhyzer shots
con: yielding to people on the walking trails
Courses Close By
- Max E. Roper Interstate Park - East, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Nebraska Wesleyan University Disc Golf, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Scott Whitcomb Memorial (Tierra Park), Lincoln NE US(2 votes)
- Larry Murray Park, Malcolm NE US(1 vote)
- Campus Life Disc Golf Course, Lincoln NE USNo votes yet
- Wayne Park, Waverly NE US(2 votes)
- Branched Oak State Rec Area #6, Raymond NE USNo votes yet
- Doane College, Crete NE US(2 votes)
- Seward Kiwanis Family Disc Golf Course, Seward NE US(2 votes)
- Ox Bow Trail Disc Golf Course, Ashland NE US(2 votes)