No votes yet
Beautiful walled garden course with mature trees and tight fairways. Small course, but fun for all levels of play with 5 baskets and 12 marked tees. The 1st hole is outside the walled garden area that closes at 7pm in the summer and 5pm in the winter. The park is tight and can be busy in the summer - use spotters, caution, and skip holes if needed.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 12
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Limestone
Course Length: 2,800ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 0
Near the community of Chêne-Bougeries, about 20 minutes from Gare Cornavin - Geneva's main train station. Take Tram 18 for 2 stops (direction Carouge) to Bel-Air and walk 1 minute to Bel-Air Cité (through the buildings, follow all the people). Alternatively, take Bus 9 for 5 stops (direction Petit-Bel-Air) to Rive. At Bel-Air Cité, take Tram 12 (direction Moillesulaz) and get off at stop Grange-Falquet. Just half a block further see the back entrance to the park on the right or continue to the next street and take a right to the first hole opposite the big church.
Email: Boris Lazzarotto #3744
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Parc Stagni? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hôpital Des Trois-Chêne, Chêne-Bourg CHNo votes yet
- Plan-les-Ouates, Plan-les-Ouates CHNo votes yet
- Disc Golf de la Butte, Geneva CHNo votes yet
- Parc Sarasin, Grand-Saconex CHNo votes yet
- Disc Golf Les Evaux, Onex CH(1 vote)
- Morillon Disc Golf Course, Morillon FRNo votes yet
- Samoëns Ski Resort, Samoëns FRNo votes yet
- Les Fourgs, Les Fourgs FRNo votes yet
- Disc Golf Thyon 2000, Les Collons CHNo votes yet
- Voiron Disc Golf at La Brunerie, Voiron FRNo votes yet