Pa Davis Disc Golf Course
P.A. Davis park is my home course. Out of all of the course's here in the Acadiana area, P.A. Davis is in my opinion the best laid out, well thought out, game tester of them in this area. It will test most of the shots in your bag. Meaning if there is a particular shot you don't often get throw you will more than likely get your chance out there.
Nice course 3+ Bring skeeter repellant!!! Holes 2 and 3 long tunnel shots through the jungle then the rest of the holes are fairly open among beautiful mature shade trees with no low branches or brush to avoid. 1,2 and 3 are completely flat the rest have Gentle elevation changes. I couldn't find 17 tee and the 18th hole sign says 17 and the distance is twice what that sign states. Easy to navigate except 17. I only remember 3 birdie holes unless you routine throw 330 w accuracy. Does not favor righties or lefties. Almost every hole has left and right routes to the basket
This is my home course. It is long and open for the most part. The course has undergone some changes since it's inception so if you haven't played it in a while come by and check us out.
Courses Close By
- Heymann Park, Lafayette LA US(1 vote)
- Acadiana Park - Ace Run, Lafayette LA US(2 votes)
- Acadiana Park - Duzee, Lafayette LA US(1 vote)
- Girard Park, Lafayette LA US(1 vote)
- Magnolia Park, St. Martinville LA US(1 vote)
- Weeks Park, Lydia LA US(1 vote)
- Acadian Baptist Center, Eunice LA US(1 vote)
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections DiscGolfPark, Baton Rouge LA USNo votes yet
- Flanacher Park Disc Golf Course, Zachary LA US(1 vote)
- Greenwood Park, Baker LA USNo votes yet