Lots of beautiful oaks, plenty of shade.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Course Length: 2,192ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jim Orum
Exit 103A off I-10, south on 167 to right on Johnston St., past USL campus to left at Lewis St., follow to dead end, right to parking area.
First Tee: (
Email: Greg Gautreaux
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by seeker on Jul 2, 2014 at 10:45pm
Well maintained, chipped wood boxes, easy to navigate. Good beginners course. Shaded Parking 10 feet from first tee. Park bathrooms and water fountains
Courses Close By
- Heymann Park, Lafayette LA US(1 vote)
- Pa Davis Disc Golf Course, Lafayette LA US(3 votes)
- Acadiana Park - Ace Run, Lafayette LA US(2 votes)
- Acadiana Park - Duzee, Lafayette LA US(1 vote)
- Magnolia Park, St. Martinville LA US(1 vote)
- South City Park, Opelousas LA USNo votes yet
- Weeks Park, Lydia LA US(1 vote)
- Acadian Baptist Center, Eunice LA US(1 vote)
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections DiscGolfPark, Baton Rouge LA US(1 vote)
- Flanacher Park Disc Golf Course, Zachary LA US(1 vote)