Oak Grove Regional Park - Purple
This course is fun to play when I drive down to Stockton. Water and tree hazards make for fun play.
Pretty fun course. Lots of low hanging oaks makes it hard to get some good air under your plastic.
I tried to edit the info for this course a while ago, seems someone changed it back. The fee is always 5 dollars. Every day. 1 dollar extra to bring a pet.
The course is well kept and in the middle of a park with some ponds but not many. There are easy to read signs and is pretty well laid out. It gets a 3 out of 5 because it's very simple and not much of a variety of shots to challenge you. It also gets a 3 out of 5 because the weather always seems to be VERY HOT at this course. I have been there twice and it was hot at this course both times despite being cool days in the rest of the san joaquin valley.
Courses Close By
- Oak Grove Regional Park - Gold, Stockton CA USNo votes yet
- Christa McAuliffe Middle School Disc Golf, Stockton CA USNo votes yet
- Michael Faklis Park, Stockton CA USNo votes yet
- Swenson Park Disc Golf Course, Stockton CA US(1 vote)
- Micke Grove Park, Lodi CA US(1 vote)
- Lockeford Springs Golf Course, Lodi CA USNo votes yet
- Prewett Park, Antioch CA USNo votes yet
- Elk Grove Disc Golf Course, Elk Grove CA US(5 votes)
- Howard Park, Ione CA USNo votes yet
- Lake Amador Campground, Ione CA USNo votes yet
Upcoming Events Close By
- Stockton, California, United StatesSat-Sun, Jun 15-16
- Stockton, California, United StatesSat, Jul 13
- Stockton, California, United StatesSat, Sep 21
- Stckton, California, United StatesSat-Sun, Nov 2-3