Northeast Creek Park
Loved this course. Most of the tee pads are in great condition. Some basket signs are faded but the couse is laid out well so it wasn't too difficult to navigate. Look in the trees for hole 6!
This newly redesigned course has a short layout that beginners find fun and a long layout that is both long and technical designed for the advanced player. A 2x World champ recently played a sanctioned event and had high praise for the design. The course is mostly open woods with a few areas of dense woods, but has several open holes under some powerlines. Bring your whole bag. You are gonna need it.
Courses Close By
- White Oak River Campground - Front Course, Maysville NC US(1 vote)
- White Oak River Campground - Ripple Course, Maysville NC USNo votes yet
- Richlands-Steed Park, Richlands NC US(1 vote)
- Emerald Isle Woods, Emerald Isle NC USNo votes yet
- Surf City Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC US(1 vote)
- Creekside Park, New Bern NC USNo votes yet
- Fort Benjamin Park, Newport NC USNo votes yet
- Hampstead Kiwanis Park, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet
- Glenburnie Park, New Bern NC US(3 votes)
- Wild Turkey Disc Golf Course, Hampstead NC USNo votes yet