Noon Lions DGC at Larned Community Center
No votes yet
Open, beginner friendly course. No water and a lot of open fairways to show off distance. Homemade baskets and natural tees, but new baskets and concrete tees are planned.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Grass/Dirt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Ross Butler
From the US-56/K-156 intersection (14th and Broadway), go a block east to a left on Toles Ave. The Community Center is two blocks north on the right. 1st tee at the NE corner of the main parking lot.
Email: Jason Brown #68408
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Noon Lions DGC at Larned Community Center? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Macksville Disc Golf Course, Macksville KS USNo votes yet
- Lewis DIsc Golf Course, Lewis KS USNo votes yet
- Great Bend Disc Golf Course, Great Bend KS USNo votes yet
- Ficken Field Disc Golf, Bison KS USNo votes yet
- Windy Hill Disc Golf Course, Great Bend KS USNo votes yet
- Kinsley City Park, Kinsley KS USNo votes yet
- Grass Park, La Crosse KS USNo votes yet
- Bicentennial Park, Hoisington KS USNo votes yet
- Barclay College, Haviland KS USNo votes yet
- May Dennis, Pratt KS US(2 votes)