No votes yet
Recreational course. A drainage ditch runs through it.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,450ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 281 North (Main St.) into Hoisington, right on 9th St., left on Center St. and right on 7th. 1st tee just west of playground near picnic shelters.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bicentennial Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Windy Hill Disc Golf Course, Great Bend KS USNo votes yet
- Great Bend Disc Golf Course, Great Bend KS USNo votes yet
- Ficken Field Disc Golf, Bison KS USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Russell KS USNo votes yet
- Wilson Disc Golf Course, Wilson KS USNo votes yet
- Grass Park, La Crosse KS USNo votes yet
- Noon Lions DGC at Larned Community Center, Larned KS USNo votes yet
- Lyons Disc Golf Course, Lyons KS USNo votes yet
- Krizek Park, Ellsworth KS USNo votes yet
- Frontier Park, Hays KS US(3 votes)