No Man's Land
No votes yet
Short course. Most of the holes are currently wide open, with saplings planted that will form tunnel shots and more difficult angles in the future. Be careful as No Trespassing signs are posted nearby and it is relatively easy to lose a disc over the fence.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Grass
Course Length: 2,075ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
US-2/US-52; Burlington exit. Take a left on Park Rd. Follow that by Old Settler's Park to a right on Project Road North. Follow this dirt road to the large No Man's Land Disk Golf sign.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at No Man's Land? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Polaris Park, Minot ND USNo votes yet
- MSU Disc Golf Course, Minot ND USNo votes yet
- Minot Air Force Base, Minot ND USNo votes yet
- Wilderness Park, Garrison ND USNo votes yet
- Lakeside Disc Golf Course, Riverdale ND USNo votes yet
- Hazen Bay Disc Golf, Hazen ND USNo votes yet
- Forestry Park, Bottineau ND USNo votes yet
- Ellery Park Disc Golf Course, Rugby ND USNo votes yet
- Tioga Park, Tioga ND USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, Beulah ND USNo votes yet