Nick Naples' Soaring Eagles Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Fun little practice course. Clean, flows well. The distances on the signs seemed way off to me, or else my disc sure don't travel very well at this elevation. If you are in the area, check it out. Not worth driving clear up from the Springs to play, like we did.
Cute little course. More for beginners than anything else, but not bad. Basically, it is short (with a few holes being under 200 ft), and open. Definitely better than no course. :-) A great place for someone to learn how to control your drive.
Great course with an amazing story. Lot's of fun for beginners and novice players. Has a couple of possible "Ace" holes... so be ready...
Courses Close By
- Shining Mountain - Main, Woodland Park CO USNo votes yet
- Shining Mountain - Serenity Pines, Woodland Park CO USNo votes yet
- Shining Mountain - Whispering Pines, Woodland Park CO USNo votes yet
- Liberty Pines Disc Golf Course, Woodland Park CO USNo votes yet
- Golden Bell Camp Disc Golf Course, Divide CO USNo votes yet
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Holmes Middle School, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Rampart Disc Golf Course, Colorado Springs CO USNo votes yet
- Cottonwood Creek Park, Colorado Springs CO US(3 votes)
- Lion's Den Disc Golf Course, Lake George CO US(1 vote)