Newaygo State Park
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Great course! I never would have expected. The fair-ways are a bit tight but very playable, the layout is excellent and whoever made it cleared just enough trees to make it fun but not too many to take the fun out of it. Very technical and challenging course, it was a riot to play, I really had to step up my game to edge out par on many holes. There are some sharp turns to the left and right with moderate tree obstacles on all, you really need to pull all of your throws out of the bag for this course. The course wraps around the rustic campground although does a fantastic job keeping your throws away from camp-sites, you could camp there and literally walk onto just about any tee and start playing. Cement tees and metal baskets. I'm concerned the bushes and trees will become too dense in the summer, but that remains to be seen, it's fantastic right now. You do need a state park sticker to play the course! I grudgingly surrendered $24 for a yearly sticker because I plan on camping this year anyway, but it could get pricey paying for day passes to hit this course, make sure you car-pool so you only have to pay for one day pass!
Courses Close By
- Big Bend, White Cloud MI USNo votes yet
- The Basch, Stanwood MI USNo votes yet
- The Woods at White Cloud Elementary, White Cloud MI USNo votes yet
- Northend Riverside Park - West, Big Rapids MI USNo votes yet
- Northend Riverside Park - East, Big Rapids MI US(1 vote)
- Canadian Lakes Disc Golf Course, Canadian Lakes MI USNo votes yet
- Duke Creek Campground, Cedar Springs MI USNo votes yet
- Branstrom Park Disc Golf Course, Fremont MI US(1 vote)
- Spencer Township Park, Gowen MI USNo votes yet
- Courtland Township Disc Golf Course, Rockford MI USNo votes yet