New Plymouth Disc Golf Course
Original 9 are flat, open and without obstacles in a well manicured park. Additional 9 added in 2015, by Cameron White as an Eagle Scout project, expanded into the U-shaped area of the park. Bring mosquito repellant.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Walt Bekker & Cameron White
I-84, exit 9 north (becomes Hwy 30) 10 miles to New Plymouth (stay on 30, 1st left in town). Sign "Hwy 30" (Plymouth St.) Park is on your left.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Courses Close By
- Foote Park, Middleton ID USNo votes yet
- Riverside Park, Homedale ID USNo votes yet
- Mallard Park Disc Golf Course, Caldwell ID US(1 vote)
- Eagle Island State Park, Eagle ID US(4 votes)
- Eagle Middle School, Eagle ID USNo votes yet
- College of Western Idaho, Nampa ID USNo votes yet
- Lochsa Falls, Meridian ID USNo votes yet
- West Park, Nampa ID US(5 votes)
- Lake Lowell, Nampa ID USNo votes yet
- Settlers Park, Meridian ID USNo votes yet