No votes yet
Short mainly open course (except for the gully holes) in a small park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,305ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
From I-84; exit 33A. Go west 3 miles on Karcher Rd (Hwy 55) to a left on Lake Ave. Go 3.4 miles, the road will curve east and rise towards the boat ramp and docks. At the junction with Iowa Ave, use the parking lot on the north side of the street.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Lake Lowell? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- West Park, Nampa ID US(5 votes)
- Mallard Park Disc Golf Course, Caldwell ID US(1 vote)
- Osborne Park Disc Golf Course, Nampa ID US(1 vote)
- College of Western Idaho, Nampa ID USNo votes yet
- Foote Park, Middleton ID USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Park, Meridian ID USNo votes yet
- Kuna Disc Golf Course, Kuna ID USNo votes yet
- Lochsa Falls, Meridian ID USNo votes yet
- Settlers Park, Meridian ID USNo votes yet
- Meridian Tech High School, Meridian ID USNo votes yet