Naval Surface Weapons Station
No votes yet
Military base course at the Naval Surface Weapons Station. Military ID needed to get on base. Visitors in the vehicle of the person with military ID may be signed in with photo ID. Course is on an old ball golf course. Long and open with good pin placements. #2 and 4 play along the water and #3 plays to a small isthmus that crosses the water to get to 4.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 6,360ft
Alternate Length: 5,170ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 5
From I-95; Hwy 301 north to Dahlgren, right on Dahlgren Rd. Enter through main gate. Take a right on Greenslade Rd just past the firehouse and park at the common house. Course is on the right, Look for the kiosk.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Naval Surface Weapons Station? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Turkey Hill Park, La Plata MD US(1 vote)
- Pratt Park, Fredericksburg VA US(3 votes)
- Potomac Middle School, Dumfries VA USNo votes yet
- Pohick Bay Regional Park, Lorton VA US(2 votes)
- Lake Marshall - The Lions, Montross VA USNo votes yet
- Lake Marshall - The Lair, Montross VA USNo votes yet
- Lake Marshall - The Lambs, Montross VA USNo votes yet
- Loriella Park, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Cannon Ridge, Fredericksburg VA USNo votes yet
- Giles Run at Laurel Hill Park, Lorton VA US(5 votes)