No votes yet
White and red tees and dual basket locations on each hole. Some tees are elevated, especially #4 white (1,000’ to the basket). At least one basket placement on each hole is enhanced with elevated platforms, mounds, etc. Red and white markings on baskets point to next tees. 1st white tee is at SW corner of tennis courts (red tee a little further south). Course flow is generally counterclockwise. #9 requires the disc to go between two marked mando poles. Dual tees make 18 that play 3,7,8.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DGA
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 3,060ft
Alternate Length: 4,720ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Patrick Kitten
From intersection of Hwy 84 (American Blvd.) & Hwy 214 (1st St), go NW on Hwy 84 for 1.1 miles to a left on West 16th St., 3 blocks to a right into the course parking lot. Course sign at end of parking lot.
First Tee: (
Email: Patrick Kitten #17752
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Muleshoe Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Ned Houk South, Clovis NM USNo votes yet
- Laguna Park Disc Golf Course, Littlefield TX USNo votes yet
- Wind Gardens Disc Golf Course, Portales NM USNo votes yet
- Hereford Lions Disc Golf Course, Hereford TX USNo votes yet
- Levelland City Park, Levelland TX USNo votes yet
- Running Water Draw Park, Plainview TX USNo votes yet
- Texas Tech Disc Golf Course, Lubbock TX US(1 vote)
- Mackenzie Park - Big Mack Disc Golf Course, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet
- Mackenzie Park - Original, Lubbock TX US(3 votes)
- Mae Simmons Park Disc Golf, Lubbock TX USNo votes yet