A fun and very tough course for an beginner like me, lots of OB and long holes, and when you get into the woods it really gets intresting and harder still, lots of shots where you dont really know where the basket is. But all in all a really fun course with lots of room for hero plays.
We played the course mid August and it had 27 holes in total: most of the holes # 1 to 22 are located in a beautiful park setting, a few of them in the neighbouring wood. There is a set of new holes (A to E), all of them in the wood - some of these new holes are still being improved.
Many of the holes in the park area are long, surrounded by natural OBs (water) and designed OBs. Challenging and interesting course which definitely is recommended by my family and myself.
Courses Close By
- Launeen Keskuspuisto, Lahti FINo votes yet
- Hollolan Hirven Frisbeegolfrata, Hollola FINo votes yet
- Pajulahti, Nastola FINo votes yet
- Vierumäki Sports Academy, Vierumäki, Heinola FINo votes yet
- Asikkala DiscGolfPark, Asikkala FINo votes yet
- Urheiluopisto - Vierumaki, Heinola FINo votes yet
- Orimattilan Kiekkopuisto, Orimattila FINo votes yet
- Järvelä DiscGolfPark, Kärkölä FINo votes yet
- Disc Golf Park Kippasuo, Heinola FI(2 votes)
- Saksalan Seikkailupuisto, Heinola FINo votes yet