Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Ruggedly adventurous course that plays up the Turkey Run and back to the top of the lift. 10 shared baskets make 18 holes. No fee for disc golf but $5 to park (If no Adventure Pass) and $25 for the lift. *July 2014 - Navigation issues. No tee signs and the odd shared basket design - bring the map.
Course Type: Seasonal
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Homemade
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Medium Ski Hill
Course Length: 5,700ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
From 210; Exit Mountain Ave in Upland. Go north on Mountain through a few lights. At second stop sign continue slightly left (west) on Mountain Ave. Go past the dam on the left, Ranger Station on the right and then across a small bridge. Take next right and go uphill on Mt Baldy Rd. 4 miles to the village and another 3 miles to the Ski Lifts.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Mt. Baldy Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wrightwood Country Club, Wrightwood CA USNo votes yet
- Sky High Disc Golf Course at Mtn. High North, Wrightwood CA US(3 votes)
- Ralph M. Lewis Park, Rancho Cucamonga CA USNo votes yet
- Glen Helen Regional Park Disc Golf Course, San Bernardino CA USNo votes yet
- Mt. Waterman Disc Golf Course, La Canada CA US(1 vote)
- Northside Park, Azusa CA US(2 votes)
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Upper, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- Thousand Pines Camp Disc Golf Course - Lower, Crestline CA USNo votes yet
- River Walk, Corona CA US(6 votes)
- Prado Regional Park Disc Golf Course, Chino CA US(4 votes)